NKCF Evening Webinar Series
Watch. Listen. Learn. Share.
Our NKCF Evening Webinar Series is meant to help patients and their families learn more about different aspects of life with KC.
Webinars are virtual. Please feel free to watch and share these recordings from past webinars.
Check back on our website home page frequently to sign up to participate live in upcoming webinars.
2023-2024 Webinar Calendar:
- September 12, 2023 – Maria Walker OD, PhD (Houston, TX): What is Midday Fogging and How to Remedy It
- November 14, 2023 – Stephanie Watson MBBS, PhD, OAM (Sydney, AUS): Learning from the Save Sight Keratoconus Registry
- January 9, 2024 – Susan Resnick OD (New York, NY): Yes! There are Soft Lenses for Keratoconus
- March 12, 2024 – Jay Lustbader MD (Washington, DC): Cataract Surgery and Keratoconus
- May 14, 2024 – Susan Gromacki OD, MS (Fulton, MD): Systems and Solutions for your Contact Lenses
- July 9, 2024 – Uri Soiberman MD and Evan Kaufman OD (Baltimore, MD / Charlottesville, VA): Ask Us Anything: Audience Questions