NKCF Evening Webinar Series
Watch. Listen. Learn. Share.
Our NKCF Evening Webinar Series is meant to help patients and their families learn more about different aspects of life with KC.
Please feel free to watch and share these recordings from past webinars.
Check back on our website frequently to sign up to participate live in upcoming webinars.
2021-2022 Webinar Calendar:
- September 14, 2021 Dr. Majid Moshirfar, MD, a leading cornea surgeon and innovator, author of over 100 scientific articles, and Director of Clinical Research at Hoopes Vision in Draper, UT will present Surgical Options for Keratoconus: What’s New with Corneal Transplants.
- November 9, 2021 Dr. Gregg Pusatari, OD, low vision optometrist, ordained minister, and founder of eCenter for Hope and Vision in Eagle River, WI will tackle the challenges of life with keratoconus in a special lecture honoring World KC Day, Coping with Chronic Eye Disease.
- January 11, 2022 Dr. Melissa Barnett, OD, Principal Optometrist at Univ. of California, Davis and internationally recognized specialist in the management of keratoconus will speak to the causes and offer treatment solutions for a condition familiar to many: Dry Eye Disease.
- March 8, 2022 Dr. Stephanie Woo, OD, prominent author and lecturer, and founder of the Contact Lens Institute of Nevada, a clinic dedicated to custom contact lenses, will emphasize advances in scleral lenses in her talk, Contact Lens Management of Keratoconus.
- May 10, 2022 Dr. Michael Greenwood, MD and Dr. Brooke Messer, OD, of Vance Thompson Vision in Fargo, ND, will address shared patient care between optometrists and ophthalmologists and will explain why it is “better with more bonds” during their Update on Corneal Crosslinking.
- July 12, 2022 Dr. Bala Ambati, MD, PhD and Dr. Sarah Molokhia, RPh, PhD, part of the leadership and research team at Iveena Delivery Systems will share results of their recent clinical trial to stop progression of keratoconus with their talk, IVMED-85 Eye Drops for Treatment of Keratoconus.